Lukas Podolski puts a lot of time and work into his foundation. But he wouldn’t be Lukas Podolski if he were to close his eyes and ears to other topics. Time and time again, he therefore offers his personal support in other areas that are close to his heart. These include:
- Deutsche Krebsgesellschaft (German Cancer Society), Deutsche Krebshilfe (German Cancer Aid), DFB:
An advocate for the current campaign “Stay on the Ball”, which promotes increased physical activity to help prevent cancer
- Hospitals in Cologne and the surrounding area: Regular visits to the children’s hospice and children’s wards
- DKMS: Appeals for life-saving bone marrow donations for the fight against leukaemia
- Youth Bergheim 2000 e.V.: Supports young players and improves the infrastructure at his childhood team
- Gòrnik Zabrze Akademia: Patron and promoter of the establishment of a football academy in Zabrze near
Currently there are no news items.